Kate Sylvester is one of New Zealand’s most renowned international designer labels and is passionate about producing beautiful, high quality garments. Our Kingsland based work room, retail stores and super-fun team make for a progressive and social work environment. We are constantly focused on innovation and brand development and pride ourselves on internal career growth for our staff.
Managerial Positions – Auckland
Kate Sylvester is one of New Zealand’s leading fashion designers, with a reputation for excellence in customer service.
We are looking for experienced, passionate and dynamic leaders to join our Auckland team. Working closely with the Retail HR Manager as well as our Auckland based workroom team you will have a unique opportunity to contribute to the continued success of the business.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- An innate sense of style and a love and understanding of the Kate Sylvester brand
- Experience in a full time fashion sales background
- The ability to maintain and handle a busy store environment
- A keen eye for detail with great time management and organisational skills
We will offer
- Strong company culture where your contribution is valued
- A focus on training and support for personal and career growth
- A competitive salary
- Discounts, allowances and staff wardrobe
This is a full time position. Please send your CV and a covering letter to Imogen, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Sales Assistant - Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Sales Assistant who loves and understands the Kate Sylvester brand. Excellent communication skills, a friendly demeanor and an innate sense of style are a must.
Auckland please forward your CV to Imogen within store or email email@example.com
Wellington please forward your CV to Bonnie within store or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Christchurch please forward your CV to Kirsty within store or email email@example.com
Accounts Administrator – Fixed Contract
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator for a 5 month fixed term position to start mid-October.
The purpose of the role is to assist in the smooth running of the business operations during a period of maternity leave.
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Bank & credit card reconciliations
- General accounts admin
Skills & Experience
- Previous accounts payable experience
- Be Microsoft office proficient
- Have Xero accounting software experience
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Hours of work are flexible
- 16 hrs per week, Monday to Thursday approximately 4 hrs per day
Please send your CV and covering letter to Jemma, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Sampling Internships - December, January, February, March
We are seeking interns to join our Auckland based workroom this Summer!
This is an exciting opportunity to build on your textile and garment
construction knowledge, learn practical industry skills and be a part of our
hardworking team! You will follow the sample collection through from
start to finish and gain invaluable insight into the operations of a
traditional workroom where you will be able to learn from cutters, machinists
and pattern makers. This role best suits someone who is passionate about
garment construction and who seeks experience in a workroom.
Candidates need to have the ability to turn your hand to any task with a
great attitude and ideally have former tertiary fashion training or be keen
home sewers who have some knowledge of how a garment goes together.
Please tell us about yourself and send your CV through to Esther email@example.com